Rules of conduct
- The noise is to be kept down between 23:00-07:00.
- The noise is to be kept down between 23:00-07:00. We ask our guests to be good role models for children and young adults staying at Uskavigården, by behaving responsibly when it comes to alcohol.
- Alcohol is not allowed in common areas
- Usage of drugs is strictly forbidden.
- Rökning och användning av e-cigaretter är strikt förbudet i våra lokaler och fimpar lämnas endast i askkoppar. Vi ber gäster att endast röka vid anvisat område.
- Pets are allowed but owners should;
- Hålla djur kopplade/inhägnande på området (undantag vid djurbadplatsen).
- Pick up after your pets
- Refilling of drinking water, emptying of gray water and sorting and disposing of waste is to be done only on marked spots.
- BBQ-ing is allowed at designated areas. Coal and Ash is to be disposed up in designated drums at the environmental station.
- Children are not to be left alone in the servicehouse
- After using the facilities, you are to clean and wash up after yourselves.
- Plates, pots and alike are not to be taken from the service house.
- Furniture is to be placed back as they were after use.
- Rubbish is to be sorted appropriately.
- Food and dry goods are to be left only at designated spots.
- Uskavigårdedn is not responsible for food left at the servicehouse. Mark your things. On Fridays the refrigerators and freezers are gone over, unmarked or expired food will be thrown out.
- Show consideration to other guests.
- No pets in the service house
- Det är ej tillåtet att röka, användning av e-cigarette, eller att dricka alkohol inne i byggnaderna.
- Showercurtainsare to be left open after use.
- Scrape away water after you have finished your shower.
- Rinse out the sink after usage.
- Uskavigården is not responsible for items left in the changing rooms.
- Notify the reception if the paper waste baskets are full, if the papers are out or other things that need attention.